News» Go to news main
Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Bill requiring sexual assault awareness training for judges is 'promising': professor"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Treaty rights and the constitution"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'Betrayal' alleged as Nunatsiavut looks for legal advice over DFO handling of shrimp access"
- Professor Rollie Thompson ft in "Supreme Court tackles retroactive child support, rules B.C. can change past support orders"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Assessing the state of Nova Scotia's state of emergency"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Herder and Graham: Canadians need and deserve transparency on COVID‑19 vaccines"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Opinion: Canadians need transparency on COVID‑19 vaccines"
- Acting Dean Richard Devlin, Professor Naiomi Metallic and Professor Sherry Pictou ft in "Making space, elevating voices: Dal community members take part in Scholar Strike activities"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "There hasn’t yet been a COVID outbreak in Nova Scotia’s jails, but it could still happen"