News» Go to news main
Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Judges Need Ethics Rules, Not Just Ethical Guidance"
- Professor Constance MacIntosh ft in "How the fisheries crisis evolved and what's next"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Ban on prisoner voting in municipal elections"
- Professors Adelina Iftene and Sheila Wildeman ft in "Reimagine NS profile: Support and protect"
- Smith Shield 2020: A virtual moot
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "More than 700 COVID‑19 related tickets handed out to Nova Scotians"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Law professor deems medically assisted dying amendments welcome, needed"
- Professor Meinhard Doelle ft in "After lengthy wait, Nova Scotia panel to look at proposed aquaculture projects"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "People who want to fight their COVID‑19 tickets are receiving court dates. Is there a time limit with a summary offense ticket?"