News» Go to news main
Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada's Decision To Make Public More Clinical Trial Data Puts Pressure On FDA"
Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada's Decision To Make Public More Clinical Trial Data Puts Pressure On FDA" Shots: Health News from NPR
- Rethinking foundational concepts in health care
- Professor Richard Devlin ft. in "Self‑regulation: the end of an era? Lawyer discipline and the role of law societies"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Online petition created in light of concerns raised by Dalhousie University students over controversial speaker"
- New student prize weds the Weldon Tradition and international law
- Professor Jennifer Llewellyn ft in "A Restorative Approach to Sexual Violence"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Achieving excellence: Celebrating Dal's award‑winning researchers"
- Professor Archie Kaiser ft in "Gregory Hiles' mom longs for answers about his death"
- Get to know Schulich Fellow Ashley Barnes