News» Go to news main
Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada Opens the Door to Public Scrutiny of Clinical Drug Trials"
- Mi'kmaw prospective students explore a future at Schulich Law
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "More details, including second video, emerge of Halifax police arrest"
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "When is someone too drunk to consent? A Toronto trial shows how Canadian law doesn’t really answer that question"
- Canada's backyard: The future of the Arctic Region
- Professor Aldo Chircop ft in "Canada's Backyard: The future of the Arctic region"
- A new perspective on money laundering
- Professor Sara Seck ft in "Gender Guidance: From Paper to Practice ‑ Forum on Business and Human Rights 2019"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Is there space on campus for viewpoints that students find offensive"