News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Making sense of political advertising rules"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Supreme Court to hear appeal on constitutionality of solitary‑confinement law"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Extradition to foreign countries would scare anyone: Dal law professor"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "No response to Port Hawkesbury lawsuit involving MacIntosh"
- Professor Wayne MacKay ft in "Prof: Crown likely to hold off on charges pending Santina Rao arrest investigation"
- Blazing trails: Schulich Law alumni make history in Nova Scotia's judiciary
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Bill requiring sexual assault awareness training for judges is 'promising': professor"
- Professor Jennifer Llewellyn ft in "Restorative inquiry offers new vision of justice for African Nova Scotians"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "How a court decision could change hockey"