News» Go to news main
Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Some bar groups leery of top judge’s idea that appellate nominees face public scrutiny"
Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Some bar groups leery of top judge’s idea that appellate nominees face public scrutiny" The Lawyer's Daily (August 19)
- An Incredible Journey
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft. in "Quebec court hands down ‘robust rejection’ of assisted dying criteria. Here’s what to know"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne McKay ft. in "Libertarian student group Runnymede Society seeks to shake up Canada’s legal culture"
- Professor Richard Devlin ft. in "Violations of judicial independence?"
- Transforming Mulgrave Park with art
- Alumnus Fred Fountain (LLB '74) receives 2019 Weldon Award for Unselfish Public Service
- Professors Sara Seck and Meinhard Doelle ft. in "Climate change, poverty and human rights ‑ An emergency without precedent"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Prisoner rights advocate group says inquiry needed for every death in custody"