News» Go to news main
Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & damage from climate change: from concept to remedy?"
Professors Meinhard Doelle and Sara Seck ft in "Loss & damage from climate change: from concept to remedy?" Climate Policy (August 7)
- An Incredible Journey
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft. in "Quebec court hands down ‘robust rejection’ of assisted dying criteria. Here’s what to know"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne McKay ft. in "Libertarian student group Runnymede Society seeks to shake up Canada’s legal culture"
- Professor Richard Devlin ft. in "Violations of judicial independence?"
- Transforming Mulgrave Park with art
- Alumnus Fred Fountain (LLB '74) receives 2019 Weldon Award for Unselfish Public Service
- Professors Sara Seck and Meinhard Doelle ft. in "Climate change, poverty and human rights ‑ An emergency without precedent"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Prisoner rights advocate group says inquiry needed for every death in custody"