News» Go to news main
Marine & Environmental Law Institute Professors ft. in "The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development"
The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development features an essay by Professor David L. VanderZwaag, Edging Towards Principled Ocean Governance: Law of the Sea and Beyond and a contribution to the introduction by Professor Emeritus Moira L. McConnell.
This publication is now available via free open access online.
- Professor Constance MacIntosh ft in "How the fisheries crisis evolved and what's next"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Ban on prisoner voting in municipal elections"
- Professors Adelina Iftene and Sheila Wildeman ft in "Reimagine NS profile: Support and protect"
- Smith Shield 2020: A virtual moot
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "More than 700 COVID‑19 related tickets handed out to Nova Scotians"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Law professor deems medically assisted dying amendments welcome, needed"
- Professor Meinhard Doelle ft in "After lengthy wait, Nova Scotia panel to look at proposed aquaculture projects"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "People who want to fight their COVID‑19 tickets are receiving court dates. Is there a time limit with a summary offense ticket?"