News» Go to news main
Marine & Environmental Law Institute Professors ft. in "The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development"
The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development features an essay by Professor David L. VanderZwaag, Edging Towards Principled Ocean Governance: Law of the Sea and Beyond and a contribution to the introduction by Professor Emeritus Moira L. McConnell.
This publication is now available via free open access online.
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What a B.C. court ruling could mean for Halifax park evictions"
- CIHR names Dalhousie scholar Applied Public Health Chair
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Glace Bay homeowner recalls encounter with man ticketed twice for failing to self‑isolate"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay on Quebec’s proposed anti‑vax tax"
- Policy Analyst Shawn Harmon ft in “What’s the evidence for fining the unvaccinated?”
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova Scotians eligible for medical assistance in dying will soon have option to self‑administer"
- Professor Nayha Acharya ft in "Faculty of Law welcomes 2022 Winter Term Distinguished Visiting Lecturers"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Province rejects request for vax pass legal opinions"