News» Go to news main
Marine & Environmental Law Institute Professors ft. in "The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development"
The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development features an essay by Professor David L. VanderZwaag, Edging Towards Principled Ocean Governance: Law of the Sea and Beyond and a contribution to the introduction by Professor Emeritus Moira L. McConnell.
This publication is now available via free open access online.
- Professor Andrew Martin receives the OBA Foundation Chief Justice of Ontario Fellowship
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "More than 100 Canadian jurists demand Ottawa block any new bid by France to extradite Diab"
- Professor Robert Currie ft in "Canada’s extradition process with France over Oblate priest ‘atrocious’, says prof"
- Professor Sara Ross named one of Canadian Lawyer’s Top 25 Most Influential Lawyers
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "A proof‑of‑vaccination requirement is coming. A lawyer explains the ins and outs"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "THINKING OUT LOUD WITH SHELDON MacLEOD: Vaccine policy or passport? Legally the same"
- Professor Olabisi Akinkugbe ft in "Schulich law professor accepts grant for research on trade‑related illicit financial flows in Africa"
- New Faculty Appointments in 2021