News» Go to news main
Marine & Environmental Law Institute Professors ft. in "The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development"
The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development features an essay by Professor David L. VanderZwaag, Edging Towards Principled Ocean Governance: Law of the Sea and Beyond and a contribution to the introduction by Professor Emeritus Moira L. McConnell.
This publication is now available via free open access online.
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Dal Black Studies prof speaks out after bigot interrupts virtual meeting"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Return of St. FX student acquitted of sex assault prompts questions about university policies, legal system"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay on vaccine demand and the law"
- Schulich Law Introduces JD Certificate in Aboriginal and Indigenous Law
- "Former inmates not getting health‑care support they need upon release"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Prison justice advocacy group calls for protection against COVID‑19 in N.S. jails"
- Ask an Expert: Adelina Iftene on the Importance of Covid Vaccinations in Prisons
- William Lahey reappointed to second 5 year term as University of King's College president