News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Should the Solicitor General be removed from Cabinet?"
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Should the Solicitor General be removed from Cabinet?" The Sheldon MacLeod Show [12:30 p.m. show] (February 28)
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Amended solitary confinement bill must pass the House"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The Sheldon MacLeod Show Power Lunch"
- Schulich Fellow Sarah Berger Richardson and Professor Jamie Baxter ft in "Canadian Food Law Emerging Scholars Workshop Recap ‑ Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, May 22‑23, 2019"
- Pink Larkin creates award and internship to support diversity students
- Food law workshop pairs emerging and senior scholars
- Professor Rollie Thompson ft in "Media advisory: Child welfare is on the brink; expert panel will meet to share ideas for effective, systemic change"
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Military sexual‑assault trials have high acquittal rate despite zero‑tolerance policy, study finds"
- Professor Sara Seck ft in "UPDATE 3‑Plastic straws and bags no more: Canada aims to clean up its act"