News» Go to news main
Professor Sara Seck ft in "SNC‑Lavalin controversy subject of panel discussion at Dalhousie"
Professor Sara Seck ft in "SNC-Lavalin controversy subject of panel discussion at Dalhousie" Halifax Today (March 19)
- Purdy Crawford Workshop to explore the role of business regulation in advancing sustainable development goals
- Editorial co‑authored by Professor Jocelyn Downie "Nova Scotia now a leader in medical assistance in dying"
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "NSHA quietly changes medically assisted dying policy at Catholic hospital."
- Regulating Canada's Judges
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Carrie Low says sexual assault case about ending delays and mishandling, not just personal justice"
- An Incredible Journey
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Quebec court hands down ‘robust rejection’ of assisted dying criteria. Here’s what to know"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Assoun to get payment from Nova Scotia, Ottawa while settlement being negotiated"