News» Go to news main
Professor Sara Seck ft in "SNC‑Lavalin controversy subject of panel discussion at Dalhousie"
Professor Sara Seck ft in "SNC-Lavalin controversy subject of panel discussion at Dalhousie" Halifax Today (March 19)
- Law student receives inaugural Sarah Welch Prize in Criminal Law
- Professor Joanna Erdman ft in "We cannot solve abortion‑pill prescription problems without rethinking our gatekeeper approach"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Nova Scotia justice minister cites possible conflict of interest in Assoun case"
- Professor Wayne MacKay ft in "Furey contacted conflict‑of‑interest commissioner himself"
- Professor Jodi Lazare ft in " 'Free Willy' law spotlights contradictions in how Canadians see animal rights"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Evidence erased by police would have freed wrongfully convicted man: defence lawyer"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay breaks down the legal issues surrounding Quebec's religious symbols law"
- Family Matters: Alex MacNab helps clients create families through the growing practice of fertility law