News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The legal powers of the Justice Committee and the Ethics Commission"
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The legal powers of the Justice Committee and the Ethics Commission" The Sheldon MacLeod Show [12:30 p.m. show] (March 7)
- Law student receives inaugural Sarah Welch Prize in Criminal Law
- Professor Joanna Erdman ft in "We cannot solve abortion‑pill prescription problems without rethinking our gatekeeper approach"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Nova Scotia justice minister cites possible conflict of interest in Assoun case"
- Professor Wayne MacKay ft in "Furey contacted conflict‑of‑interest commissioner himself"
- Professor Jodi Lazare ft in " 'Free Willy' law spotlights contradictions in how Canadians see animal rights"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Evidence erased by police would have freed wrongfully convicted man: defence lawyer"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay breaks down the legal issues surrounding Quebec's religious symbols law"
- Family Matters: Alex MacNab helps clients create families through the growing practice of fertility law