News» Go to news main
Professor Wayne MacKay ft in "A 'joke' that went too far on live TV, and whether it's sexual assault"
Professor Wayne MacKay ft in "A 'joke' that went too far on live TV, and whether it's sexual assault" CBC Radio Information Morning Nova Scotia (March 4)
- Professors Constance MacIntosh and Jocelyn Downie ft in "Thinking about death amid coronavirus? A living will could help"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "'That could be a problem': Many provinces, territories enforcing border checkpoints and travel restrictions"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Old people in prisons are facing a COVID‑19 'death sentence'”
- Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "New online app helps Nova Scotians write personal directives"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Nova Scotia's disabled overlooked in pandemic plan: advocate"
- New online app helps Nova Scotians write personal directives
- Professor Rollie Thompson ft in "Supreme Court ducks child protection, again"
- Professor Elaine Gibson ft in "Nurse working while husband in quarantine raises concerns in Canso"