News» Go to news main
Professor Michelle Williams ft in "Remembering why Black lives matter. Senator Wanda Bernard on Bill S‑255, the Emancipation Day Act"
Professor Michelle Williams ft in "Remembering Why Black Lives Matter: Senator Wanda Bernard on Bill S-255, the Emancipation Day Act" The Nova Scotia Advocate (February 16)
- Professor Elaine Craig ft in "Judges clearly need training in sexual assault. So why won’t the Senate pass Bill C‑337?"
- Get to know part‑time faculty member Paula Wedge
- Meet Heather Webster, Class of 2019
- Joanne Tortola joins the Schulich School of Law as director of Finance and Administration
- Happy retirement to Donna Beaver, the Schulich School of Law’s longtime director of Finance and Administration
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "How a juror was booted from a high‑profile trial for staring and his spouse's Facebook 'like' "
- Meet Samantha Addario, Class of 2019
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Advocates want African Nova Scotian Justice institute to protect rights of black community"