News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Strang issues statement on Lyme disease Twitter post"
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Strang issues statement on Lyme disease Twitter post" The Chronicle Herald (January 31)
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada's Decision To Make Public More Clinical Trial Data Puts Pressure On FDA"
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Canada Opens the Door to Public Scrutiny of Clinical Drug Trials"
- Improving the welfare of Indigenous children in Canada
- Professor Matthew Herder ft in "Giving blood pressure and other essential medicines free improves health, trial shows"
- Law student brings country swing to Halifax
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Outrage over Stephenville murderer's parole shows flaws in justice system: lawyer"
- Professor Rollie Thompson ft in "Judges’ departure from support guidelines must come with reasons, says family law prof"
- Professor Naiomi Metallic ft in "What you should know about the Peace and Friendship Treaties"