News» Go to news main
Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "How the courts view teacher student relationships"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Return of St. FX student acquitted of sex assault prompts questions about university policies, legal system"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Wayne MacKay on vaccine demand and the law" | CTV News
- Schulich Law Introduces JD Certificate in Aboriginal and Indigenous Law
- "Former inmates not getting health‑care support they need upon release"
- Professor Sheila Wildeman ft in "Prison justice advocacy group calls for protection against COVID‑19 in N.S. jails"
- Ask an Expert: Adelina Iftene on the Importance of Covid Vaccinations in Prisons
- William Lahey reappointed to second 5 year term as University of King's College president
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Behind Bassam Al‑Rawi's Bail"