News» Go to news main
Professor Robert Currie ft in "Call for tighter bail rules after Saudi sex‑crime suspect vanishes"
Professor Robert Currie ft in "Call for tighter bail rules after Saudi sex-crime suspect vanishes" The Canadian Press [syndicated] (January 20)
- Professor Jon Penney ft in "Internet Surveillance, Regulation, and Chilling Effects Online: A Comparative Case Study"
- Get to know part‑time faculty member Judge Alanna Murphy
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "What possible argument can Lorne Grabher have to get his personalized license plate back?"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Julian Assange arrested in London"
- Professor Rob Currie ft in "Possible Saudi aid to man accused of Cape Breton sex assault never probed by government agencies"
- Professor Jodi Lazare ft in "Dalhousie lecture explores our legal relationship with animals"
- Law student and basketball player recognized for skills both on and off the court
- Professor Jon Penney ft in "Cyber meddling expected in federal election: report"