News» Go to news main
Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "Nova scotia organ donation law still in limbo"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Making sense of political advertising rules"
- Professors Jocelyn Downie and Adelina Iftene ft in "Assisted dying for prison populations: Lessons from and for abroad"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Mariah Baker says she was placed in men’s holding cell, and birth name was wrongly use in police press release"
- Law students' pro bono legal information clinic wins ISANS Award
- Professor Richard Devlin ft in "Some bar groups leery of top judge’s idea that appellate nominees face public scrutiny"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Evening Update: Hong Kong government signals willingness to talk"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "Retired Supreme Court judges are free to work in private sector, but SNC‑Lavalin shows that appearances matter"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The SNC Lavalin DPA‑lobby"