News» Go to news main
Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "St. Martha's Hospital remains firm on policy against medically‑assisted dying"
Professor Jocelyn Downie ft in "St. Martha’s Hospital remains firm on policy against medically-assisted dying" Global News (January 9)
- Inaugural Crown Law Symposium draws almost 200 attendees
- Two law professors recognized with 2019 Dalhousie Legacy Awards
- Killam Postdoctoral Fellow's research tackles climate change
- Schulich School of Law ft in "Pink Larkin funds Schulich law school scholarship"
- Marine and Environmental Law Institute Professors ft. in "The Future of Ocean Governance and Capacity Development"
- Professor Adelina Iftene ft in "Amended solitary confinement bill must pass the House"
- Professor Emeritus Wayne MacKay ft in "The Sheldon MacLeod Show Power Lunch"
- Schulich Fellow Sarah Berger Richardson and Professor Jamie Baxter ft in "Canadian Food Law Emerging Scholars Workshop Recap ‑ Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University, May 22‑23, 2019"