News» Go to news main
KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
Professor Leonard Rotman is pleased to report that the Schulich Law team of Sarah Baddeley, Sydni Kind, Matthew Lee, and Andrew Roy that he coached did themselves and the law school proud by bringing home three awards at the DWPV Corporate-Securities Law Moot in Toronto on March 10 and 11.
"The team tied for first place in the written factum competition and placed third overall in the team competition, and Sydni Kind was named second-place oralist," he says. "This was a great team effort by an outstanding group of students. They were also wonderful ambassadors for our law school."
- A descendent of former Dean Donald MacRae and Clan MacRae members enjoyed a visit to our law school
- KUDOS! Alumnus W. Paul Riley (LLB '95) appointed to the Supreme Court of British Columbia
- The Schulich School of Law is looking to hire a Director, Student Services and Engagement
- KUDOS! To Professor Lorraine Lafferty on her retirement
- KUDOS! NSBS welcomes 74 new lawyers
- KUDOS! To Professor Faye Woodman on her retirement
- KUDOS! To Professor Wayne MacKay on his retirement
- KUDOS! To Professor Vaughan Black on his retirement