News» Go to news main
KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
Professor Leonard Rotman is pleased to report that the Schulich Law team of Sarah Baddeley, Sydni Kind, Matthew Lee, and Andrew Roy that he coached did themselves and the law school proud by bringing home three awards at the DWPV Corporate-Securities Law Moot in Toronto on March 10 and 11.
"The team tied for first place in the written factum competition and placed third overall in the team competition, and Sydni Kind was named second-place oralist," he says. "This was a great team effort by an outstanding group of students. They were also wonderful ambassadors for our law school."
- The recent Media & the Law Conference explored timely topics that impact journalists and the courts
- Schulich Law students, staff, and faculty support Jordan's Principle and the Spirit Bear Plan on Bear Witness Day 2018
- Schulich Law Professor Jonathon Penney's "chilling" Internet‑regulation research is more urgent now than ever
- KUDOS! 11 law school alumni appointed to the Queen's Counsel
- Schulich Law's first Mini Law School on the Road public lecture explored how to legally protect Indigenous culture
- Portrait of Burnley "Rocky" Jones (LLB '92) unveiled in Weldon's Atrium
- KUDOS! Five Schulich School of Law students win 2017‑2018 Impact Awards
- The Right Hon. Beverley McLachlin, P.C., captivated the crowd in Schulich Law's Room 105