News» Go to news main
KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
Professor Leonard Rotman is pleased to report that the Schulich Law team of Sarah Baddeley, Sydni Kind, Matthew Lee, and Andrew Roy that he coached did themselves and the law school proud by bringing home three awards at the DWPV Corporate-Securities Law Moot in Toronto on March 10 and 11.
"The team tied for first place in the written factum competition and placed third overall in the team competition, and Sydni Kind was named second-place oralist," he says. "This was a great team effort by an outstanding group of students. They were also wonderful ambassadors for our law school."
- Register now for the upcoming International Conference on End‑of‑Life Law, Ethics, Policy, and Practice
- KUDOS! Raymond Adlington (LLB '96) has been elected to the CBA's incoming board of directors
- ICYMI: KUDOS! Schulich Law Grads appointed to courts in BC and Ontario
- KUDOS! Seven Schulich Law grads appointed to Judicial Advisory Committees
- "Unlocking the Cage" film screening and Animals as Legal Persons? panel shone a spotlight on the need for legislation reform in Canada
- IN MEMORIAM: David Ignatius Jones, QC (LLB '56)
- KUDOS! Moira McConnell authors chapters in a book that considers the changes in work on board merchant ships
- Faculty publishing kudos!