News» Go to news main
KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
Professor Leonard Rotman is pleased to report that the Schulich Law team of Sarah Baddeley, Sydni Kind, Matthew Lee, and Andrew Roy that he coached did themselves and the law school proud by bringing home three awards at the DWPV Corporate-Securities Law Moot in Toronto on March 10 and 11.
"The team tied for first place in the written factum competition and placed third overall in the team competition, and Sydni Kind was named second-place oralist," he says. "This was a great team effort by an outstanding group of students. They were also wonderful ambassadors for our law school."
- Get to Know...Professor Jodi Lazare
- KUDOS! Professor Richard Devlin co‑edits the International Commission of Jurists Canada book "Canada and the Rule of Law"
- KUDOS! Professor Richard Devlin is co‑editor and co‑author of the groundbreaking book "Regulating Judges"
- Get to Know...Professor Adelina Iftene
- The Nova Scotia Judiciary launches a mentorship program for African Nova Scotian and Indigenous lawyers who want to become judges
- KUDOS! Ian Hanomansing (LLB '86) named a host of the revamped The National
- Get to Know...Professor Lucie Guibault
- KUDOS! Christa Brothers (LLB '96) appointed a judge of the Supreme Court of Nova Scotia