News» Go to news main
KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
Professor Leonard Rotman is pleased to report that the Schulich Law team of Sarah Baddeley, Sydni Kind, Matthew Lee, and Andrew Roy that he coached did themselves and the law school proud by bringing home three awards at the DWPV Corporate-Securities Law Moot in Toronto on March 10 and 11.
"The team tied for first place in the written factum competition and placed third overall in the team competition, and Sydni Kind was named second-place oralist," he says. "This was a great team effort by an outstanding group of students. They were also wonderful ambassadors for our law school."
- KUDOS! Law students perform well at Herbert Smith Freehills International Negotiation Competition in India
- KUDOS! Professor Matthew Herder appointed a Canadian Harkness Associate in Health Care, Policy and Practice
- Get to Know...Dana‑Lyn Mackenzie, Director, Student Services and Engagement
- Get to Know...Visiting Assistant Professor Olabisi D. Akinkugbe
- IN MEMORIAM: Former professor Paul Thomas
- Get to Know...Schulich Fellow Tamar Meshel
- IN MEMORIAM: Charles William MacIntosh (LLB '52)
- IN MEMORIAM: Steven Gordon Zatzman (LLB '75)