News» Go to news main
KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
Professor Leonard Rotman is pleased to report that the Schulich Law team of Sarah Baddeley, Sydni Kind, Matthew Lee, and Andrew Roy that he coached did themselves and the law school proud by bringing home three awards at the DWPV Corporate-Securities Law Moot in Toronto on March 10 and 11.
"The team tied for first place in the written factum competition and placed third overall in the team competition, and Sydni Kind was named second-place oralist," he says. "This was a great team effort by an outstanding group of students. They were also wonderful ambassadors for our law school."
- 2017‑18 Smith Shield Moot team announced
- Innis Christie Lecture and Symposium in Labour and Employment Law examined the issues raised by labour market uncertainty
- Third‑year students participate in Kawaskimhon Aboriginal Moot
- LATI welcomes new Associate Member Peter Dostal
- CIGI and Schulich Law research partnership seeks a global approach to reducing greenhouse gas emissions from international shipping
- KUDOS! To Schulich Law's DWPV Corporate‑Securities Law Moot Team
- VIDEO: A bittersweet farewell to Elizabeth Hughes, Assistant Professor of Law and Assistant Dean, Academic
- KUDOS! To Schulich Law's Laskin Moot Team