The Viscount Bennett Roundtable on International Economic Law
Topic: Dispute Settlement under the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreements: Perspectives from North America and Europe
The first Viscount Bennett Roundtable on International Economic Law brings together experts from North-America (Canada, United States, and Mexico) and Europe to interrogate the Canada-United States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA). The experts will share their views on the dispute settlement regime, comparative insights in relation to developments in Europe; and how changes within ISDS and the new labour dispute settlement can enhance labour and environmental policy among others.
- Andrea Bjorklund, Faculty of Law, McGill University
- Frank J. Garcia, Boston College Law School
- Camille Martini, Cleary Gottlieb Steen & Hamilton LLP
- Sergio Puig, James R. Rogers College of Law, University of Arizona
- Olabisi D. Akinkugbe, Schulich School of Law, Dalhousie University.
Student Interest, Faculty Interest
Zoom Registration Required here.
Free. All are welcome.