The Weldon Law Building is currently closed, as faculty and staff are primarily working remotely.
Law Library reopening September 21, 2020
We are very pleased that the Sir James Dunn Law Library will be reopening on Monday, September 21st to law students and faculty! We look forward to welcoming you back.
In order to comply with University Return to Campus directives, our hours will be limited to Monday-Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. There will be a limit on the number of people allowed in at one time and access will be by appointment.
- Masks and social distancing are required and directional signs have been posted.
- Access to the Law Library will be via the Henry Street entrance where you will be greeted and directed to the Law Library.
- You may book a 30-minute appointment to retrieve and check-out a book.
- You may book a 2-hour appointment to use a computer, a study carrel, or a seat at a table.
- Only the first and second (main) floors will be available.
- Curbside pickup will still be available.
Reference and research assistance will continue virtually. Contact our librarians at email@example.com for assistance.
Course delivery for 2020/21 academic year
This year's classes will be offered online with a combination of both synchronous and asynchronous components, depending on the course. For specific information on upper year course delivery methods, please check the Registration materials on Brightspace. For all courses, details will also be found in your registration on Dal Online and the course syllabus provided by your professor.
Graduate student COVID-19 FAQs
Dal Grad Studies has published an FAQ page for current and prospective students on COVID-19.
For Schulich Law specific questions, please contact your supervisor.
Remote teaching and learning support website
Dal has launched a remote teaching website with resources to help faculty and students with the transition to online learning.
Visit the Remote Teaching website to learn more.
Schulich Law updates
For more Schulich Law specific updates, please monitor your emails.
For updates on Dal's response to COVID-19, visit the website and watch for notifications on your DalSafe app.
Stay safe everyone. Take care of yourself and others during this challenging time.