We are pleased to offer a variety of courses dealing with the Internet, privacy, intellectual property and e-commerce. We continue our interdisciplinary work with our partners in the Faculties of Computer Science and Management and enjoy the cross-fertilization of ideas with colleagues and students from those areas.
Our class offering in the area of Law & Techonology includes:
- Entertainment Law (LAWS 2096)
- Information Technology Law Transactions (LAWS 2170)
- Intellectual Property Law I and II (LAWS 2178 & LAWS 2203)
- Internet and Media Law (LAWS 2168)
- Law and Technology (LAWS 2019)
- Privacy Law (LAWS 2220)
Master of Electronic Commerce (MEC)
Dalhousie University's Master of Electronic Commerce is the first of its kind in Canada. This well-established program features the collaboration of three faculties to provide a cutting edge education in legal, management and computing concepts. It blends coursework, research, and business experience to offer a commanding overview of eBusiness. Learn more about Dal's MEC program.