News» Go to news main
The Centre for Collaborative Clinical Learning and Research presents: A taste of simulation
June 4, 2018
CHEB Room 150
5793 University Avenue
Three 1-hour sessions - 11:30, 12:30 and 1:30
Tour Dalhousie's new state-of-the-art simulation centre to learn how simulation can enhance your teaching and prepare students for their careers. See our clinic rooms, patient care labs, debriefing rooms, simulated apartment and control room. Centre staff will demonstrate our capablities and lead discussions on ow we can work together.
RSVP your session preference to email@example.com by May 28, 2018.
- The Centre for Collaborative Clinical Learning and Research presents: A taste of simulation
- Making things better for Misel: Health Care Team Challenge explores issues faced by Indigenous community
- Help shape interprofessional education at Dal
- Gen Silent film event explores issues of LGBTQ health equity
- Educating for health care's collaborative future
- Students get a "Dalmazing" experience learning a team based approach to patient care
- Student Perspective: Collaborating Across Borders Interprofessional Conference
- Breastfeeding Promotion: A Population Health Model