News» Go to news main
Help shape interprofessional education at Dal
Volunteer for the Community Engagement Subcommittee
The Interprofessional Education Coordinating Committee (IPECC), comprised of IPE champions from 20 programs, steers interprofessional education for Dal's Faculties of Medicine, Health and Dentistry. The IPECC is now looking beyond Dal by launching the Community Engagement Subcommittee to forge connections between the University and the broader health community, including practicing professionals, clinical and learning institutions.
The IPECC is looking for faculty and student volunteers to be a part of the Community Engagement Subcomittee. Meetings will be held six times per year, and members are expected to serve for a minimum of two years.
Contact subcommittee chair Tanya Dutton email@example.com
- The Centre for Collaborative Clinical Learning and Research presents: A taste of simulation
- Making things better for Misel: Health Care Team Challenge explores issues faced by Indigenous community
- Help shape interprofessional education at Dal
- Gen Silent film event explores issues of LGBTQ health equity
- Educating for health care's collaborative future
- Students get a "Dalmazing" experience learning a team based approach to patient care
- Student Perspective: Collaborating Across Borders Interprofessional Conference
- Breastfeeding Promotion: A Population Health Model