About the School of Physiotherapy
Physiotherapy is a diverse and interesting discipline involving the study of physical function of the human body in health and disease. The School of Physiotherapy's MSc programs educate physiotherapists and scientists who excel in their profession through advanced education and research training in the rehabilitation sciences. Learn more about our programs.
The Indigenous Student Award is a $10,000 educational grant open to all Canadian Indigenous students (First Nations status or non-status, Inuit, or Métis) enrolled in an accredited Canadian post-secondary physiotherapy program.
Important Notice from Student Accessibility Services
Students with disabilities are encouraged to register as quickly as possible at the Advising Access Service Centre (AASC) if they wish to receive academic accommodations. To do so please phone 494-2836, email email@example.com, drop in at the new Mark A. Hill Accessibility Centre or visit the Student Accessibility website. Students are also reminded that, for convenience, all forms are now available on that website.
- Dr. Alice Aiken: Leading Through Service (Fall 2016)
- Director's Message: Dr. Anne Fenety (Spring 2016)
- Dr. George Mochizuki presents at Graduate Seminar Series (Mar 2, 2016)
- Director's Message: Dr. Anne Fenety (Winter 2016)
- Faculty Profile: Carolyn King (Winter 2016)
- Alumni Profile: Kim Furlong (Winter 2016
- PT Matters Newsletter | Winter 2016