News» Go to news main
FHP Student Research Excellence Awards
The PREP Graduate Student Research Day is on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. It's an excellent opportunity for Masters and PhD students in the Faculty of Health Professions to present their research with either a poster or platform presentation.
Faculty of Health Professions students who apply for and are accepted to present at the Graduate Student Research Day will also be considered for either:
- The Faculty of Health Professions Masters Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
- The Faculty of Health Professions PhD Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
Winners of each award will receive the title, a $500 prize, and an opportunity to present their work at the Graduate Student Research Day.
To apply for the Graduate Student Research Day contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Milestone Award Recipient: Dr. Brenda Sabo
- Elizabeth Kay‑Raining Bird from the School of Human Communication Disorders featured in Psychology Today blog
- FHP Student Research Excellence Awards
- Dalhousie's Bloom Program gets positive review from federal and provincial Ministers of Health
- Researchers at Healthy Populations Institute develop kid‑friendly healthy eating app
- Researchers catalyze innovation in the IWK emergency department to help children breathe easier
- Jacqueline Gahagan from the School of Health and Human Performance talks to the CBC about HIV testing with new insti‑kits
- Health Professions student‑led B.E.A.M program featured in Bedford Sackville Observer