News» Go to news main
FHP Student Research Excellence Awards
The PREP Graduate Student Research Day is on Tuesday, May 16, 2017. It's an excellent opportunity for Masters and PhD students in the Faculty of Health Professions to present their research with either a poster or platform presentation.
Faculty of Health Professions students who apply for and are accepted to present at the Graduate Student Research Day will also be considered for either:
- The Faculty of Health Professions Masters Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
- The Faculty of Health Professions PhD Graduate Student Award for Excellence in Research
Winners of each award will receive the title, a $500 prize, and an opportunity to present their work at the Graduate Student Research Day.
To apply for the Graduate Student Research Day contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chris Simms in the BMJ blog on protecting health information from cyber attacks
- Nursing's Ingrid Waldron advocates for environmental rights
- Spring 2017 sees significant recognition for Dr. Ingrid Waldron's ENRICH project
- FHP Achievements ‑ May 2017
- Nursing students engage Dal Senate with campus gender neutral bathrooms presentation
- Health Administration's Chris Simms in the BMJ Opinion on Trump vs. Obamacare
- Social Work's Michael Ungar in Psychology Today on beer commercials and tolerance
- Health Administration researcher Mohammad Hajizadeh explores link between socioeconomic status and hospital wait times