About the School of Health Sciences
We offer nationally accredited entry-level and Post Diploma baccalaureate education in five unique disciplines. We are also the only fully integrated four-year university-based program of its kind in Canada. Learn more about the School of Health Sciences.
Faculty news from Dal News
- Attracting the best and brightest: Government of Canada announces new Canada Research Chairs at Dal
- The experience of a lifetime for Dal's new Queen Elizabeth II Scholars
- Dal hosts Indigenous Health Career Fair
- Dal youth resilience research receives $2M from Canadian Institutes of Health Research
- Forging new perspectives on Canada's North
Faculty and research
At Dalhousie University, not only will you learn from the best, you'll also work with them. Dalhousie attracts more than $140-million in research grants and awards annually. Learn more about research areas at the School of Health Sciences.