News» Go to news main
Winner of the Dr. David Symmington Legacy Award
Heather Johnston, MSc Kinesiology (Candidate) attended and presented an oral presentation at the 19th Annual Rehabilitation Research Colloquium at Queen’s University on May 26th, 2017. Heather’s presentation was entitled Creating a functional reach measurement for shoulder injury. Congratulations to Heather who was the winner of The Dr. David Symmington Legacy Award for having the highest scoring oral presentation given by a Masters student.
- Atlantic Indigenous Mentorship (AIM) Network
- Kinduct Technologies Inc.
- 3 Minute Thesis
- Winner of the Dr. David Symmington Legacy Award
- Crossroad 2017
- The Mass Blanket Exercise: This is what reconciliation looks like
- Sarah MacNeil 5th year Recreation/Management student
- Girls' Night Out