Counselling Skills Level 1: June 10 - 14» Go to news main
Counselling Skills Level 1 Registration is Open
Join Jill Ceccolini and Debbie van Horne for this intensive 5-day program that blends counselling theory with practice. Learners can expect to develop skills to have intentional helpful conversations with others. The course involves a large degree of participation from learners as their experiences in working with others are woven into the curriculum. Mini lectures, audio/video presentations, discussions, reflective exercises, skill-building activities, role-play, and case studies are used to guide participants in their learning. Register today!
- The Association of Black Social Workers (ABSW) had their annual holiday brunch and awarded two scholarships
- From Seed to Impact: Sharing Stories of Struggle, Resistance & Resilience in the Fight For Justice
- Jeff Karabanow CTV Interview on Housing and Homelessness
- Congratulations to the Dalhousie University Social Work Community Clinic
- Read the Canadian Social Work Review article about the story of the Dalhousie University School of Social Work Community Clinic
- Counselling Skills Level 1 Registration is Open
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow was awarded the 150 Canadian Senate Commemorative Medal for his community‑based research and community development work in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Celebrate Social Work Month