The Dalhousie School of Social Work Community Clinic is an important part of the Halifax community.» Go to news main
Caring for Community
Caring for Community, the Dalhousie's Social Work Community Clinic now calls Quinpool Road home. Read more in this week's Dal News.
- Maritime School of Social Work Class of '66 Reunion
- The Association of Black Social Workers (ABSW) had their annual holiday brunch and awarded two scholarships
- From Seed to Impact: Sharing Stories of Struggle, Resistance & Resilience in the Fight For Justice
- Jeff Karabanow CTV Interview on Housing and Homelessness
- Congratulations to the Dalhousie University Social Work Community Clinic
- Read the Canadian Social Work Review article about the story of the Dalhousie University School of Social Work Community Clinic
- Counselling Skills Level 1 Registration is Open
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow was awarded the 150 Canadian Senate Commemorative Medal for his community‑based research and community development work in Halifax, Nova Scotia.