The Dalhousie School of Social Work Community Clinic is an important part of the Halifax community.» Go to news main
Caring for Community
Caring for Community, the Dalhousie's Social Work Community Clinic now calls Quinpool Road home. Read more in this week's Dal News.
- Read the Canadian Social Work Review article about the story of the Dalhousie University School of Social Work Community Clinic
- Counselling Skills Level 1 Registration is Open
- Dr. Jeff Karabanow was awarded the 150 Canadian Senate Commemorative Medal for his community‑based research and community development work in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Celebrate Social Work Month
- Caring for Community
- Plan to attend the Lloyd Shaw Lecture in Public Affairs on Wednesday, October 17 at 5:30 p.m. in the Scotiabank Auditorium, main floor of the McCain Faculty of Arts & Science Building, 6135 University Avenue.
- Congratulations to Nik Harris, a current MSW student, who was selected to attend a UN conference on childhood disability.
- Dr. Merlinda Weinberg was the keynote speaker at two conferences in 2018.