March is Social Work Month» Go to news main
March is National Social Work Month 2017
Social workers’ greatest strength and greatest responsibility is the Power to Empower: from helping communities organize and move through change, to planning and delivering social programs, as well as responding to crisis on the front lines, social workers promote mental health, support families, and engage with communities for a better Canada. Celebrated each year in March, this year’s National Social Work Month comes at a time marked by change and uncertainty.
- Research Good News!
- Congratulations to Grace Atkinson
- The Feminist Seminar Series presents Dr. Catrina Brown on "Women's Narratives of Depression and the Politics of Emotion
- March is National Social Work Month 2017
- Congratulations to Ngozi Otti
- Dr. Wanda Thomas Bernard sworn in to the Canadian Senate.
- In memoriam ‑ Dr. Daniel O'Brien
- Skills and Strategies for Responding to Sexualized Violence: What We All Need to Know