Dr. Daniel O'Brien, a prominent figure in the School of Social Work, dies leaving a legacy of leadership.» Go to news main
In memoriam ‑ Dr. Daniel O'Brien
In memoriam - Dr. Daniel O'Brien
Dr. Daniel W. O'Brien, CM, ONB, KSG, DLitt passed away on Sunday, October 30, 2016. He was a devoted partner to Valerie, beloved father and grandfather. Dan spent 21 years at Dalhousie as a professor of Social Work and was Director of the School of Social Work from 1986-1991. Read more in the Chronicle Herald.
- Out of the Cold Halifax marks its 10th Anniversary
- Research Good News!
- Congratulations to Grace Atkinson
- The Feminist Seminar Series presents Dr. Catrina Brown on "Women's Narratives of Depression and the Politics of Emotion
- March is National Social Work Month 2017
- Congratulations to Ngozi Otti
- Dr. Wanda Thomas Bernard sworn in to the Canadian Senate.
- In memoriam ‑ Dr. Daniel O'Brien