We have provided a sample timeline for the Joint Program, using a September 2017 intake as a start point.
1. Identify area of research interest, potential Supervisor and begin applying for external scholarships (Fall 2016)
2. Apply to both MSc Physiotherapy and MSc Rehabilitation Research Programs (Fall-Winter 2016/17)
3. Successfully be admitted into both of these programs (Spring 2017)
4. Begin MSc Rehabilitation Research program of study (Fall 2017). MSc Physiotherapy program of study deferred one year.
5. Successfully complete all MSc Rehabilitation Research course work and successfully defend thesis proposal by Summer 2018.
6. Begin MSc Physiotherapy program of study (Fall 2018)
7. Research related elements of MSc Physiotherapy degree provide opportunity to carry out the successfully proposed MSc Rehabilitation Research thesis.
8. Defend your MSc Rehabilitation Research thesis Spring/Summer 2020
9. Complete your MSc Physiotherapy degree Summer 2020
10. Convocation with your classmates in October 2020. MSc Physiotherapy and MSc Rehabilitation Research degrees awarded.