Diversity and Inclusion
With Canada’s increasingly diverse population, diversity and inclusion is an important consideration across health, social and educational services. This certificate provides the opportunity to focus on theory and practice concerning cultural and social diversity in an effort to enhance social inclusion and equity for all people.
- OCCU 6507 Critical Perspectives on Inequities in Everyday Life
- Two electives from the MSc (OT–Post-Professional) Program:
- OCCU 5010 Advanced Studies on Enabling Occupation
- OCCU 5030 Advanced Research Theory and Methods for Occupational Therapists
- OCCU 5040 Identity and Transitions
- OCCU 5041 Evidence-based Occupational Therapy
- OCCU 5042 Community Development for Occupational Therapists
- OCCU 5043 Program Evaluation for Occupational Therapists
- OCCU 6504 Measuring Health Outcomes
Get in touch
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 902-494-8804.