Chronic Condition Management
Chronic condition management is an approach used to help people with chronic conditions like diabetes, cardiopulmonary disease, mental illness or neurological conditions manage their health and everyday life. Because this practice is now being adopted in a number of disciplines, the skills gained from this certificate will open doors for a variety of students.
- OCCU 6508 Chronic Condition Management
- Two electives from the MSc (OT–Post-Professional) Program:
- OCCU 5010 Advanced Studies on Enabling Occupation
- OCCU 5030 Advanced Research Theory and Methods for Occupational Therapists
- OCCU 5040 Identity and Transitions
- OCCU 5041 Evidence-based Occupational Therapy
- OCCU 5042 Community Development for Occupational Therapists
- OCCU 5043 Program Evaluation for Occupational Therapists
- OCCU 6504 Measuring Health Outcomes
Get in touch
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or by phone at 902-494-8804.