News» Go to news main
OT student presentations and publications
Kerry Fraser presented at CAOT: “Complex Trauma and Occupational Therapy: Current Practice”, Fraser, K., MacKenzie, D., & Versnel, J.
- Hanberg, V. MacKenzie, D, Versnel, J. (2018). Face validity of the youth Multiple Errands Test (yMET) in the community: A focus group and pilot study. British Journal of Occupational Therapy; DOI: 10.1177/0308022618813098
- Hanberg, V. MacKenzie, D., & Merritt, B.K. (2018). Scoping review of the MET; Is it relevant to youths with ABI? British Journal of Occupational Therapy, 81(12), 673-686. DOI: 10.1177/0308022618791714
- Fraser, K., MacKenzie, D., & Versnel, J. (2017). Complex Trauma in Children and Youth: A Scoping Review of Sensory-based Interventions. Occupational Therapy in Mental Health, 33 (3), 199-216.doi:10.1080/0164212X.2016.1265475
- Patriquin, M., MacKenzie, D., & Versnel, J. (2017). Restricted and repetitive behavior, autism: An integrative review of treatment related to occupational therapy. Journal of Intellectual Disability – Diagnosis and Treatment, 5, 61-76.
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship
- School of Occupational Therapy hosts world‑renowned occupational therapist and scholar