News» Go to news main
SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
Congratulations to asssitant professor Crystal Dieleman on being named COTF's (Canadian Occupational Therapy Foundation's) 2019 Scholar in recognition of her research and leadership in the mental health and criminal justice system.
Dr. Dieleman will give the address at the COTF ‘Breakfast with a Scholar’ at the national CAOT ( Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists ) conference in Niagara Falls on June 1st.
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship
- School of Occupational Therapy hosts world‑renowned occupational therapist and scholar
- NEW 2017 AMPS Course