News» Go to news main
Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
Congratulations to assistant professor Parisa Ghanouni for receiving a Dalhousie Belong Research Fellowship award. The Belong Research Fellowship awards are intended to provide candidates with support towards their further development as researchers.
The aim of Dr. Ghanouni's project is to investigate barriers and facilitators of services to support adolescents with autism during the transition to adulthood. "The transition to adulthood represents a particularly vulnerable time for families as there is a significant change in support they receive," says Dr. Ghanouni.
Up to four fellowships are awarded to pre-tenure faculty members from equity-seeking groups.
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship
- School of Occupational Therapy hosts world‑renowned occupational therapist and scholar