News» Go to news main
Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
Congratulations to assistant professor Parisa Ghanouni for receiving a Dalhousie Belong Research Fellowship award. The Belong Research Fellowship awards are intended to provide candidates with support towards their further development as researchers.
The aim of Dr. Ghanouni's project is to investigate barriers and facilitators of services to support adolescents with autism during the transition to adulthood. "The transition to adulthood represents a particularly vulnerable time for families as there is a significant change in support they receive," says Dr. Ghanouni.
Up to four fellowships are awarded to pre-tenure faculty members from equity-seeking groups.
- Reflecting on the Intersection of occupational therapy and homelessness
- Weaving the Story
- 'Tremendous accomplishment': MSc OT grad accomplishes goal of acheiving graduate degree
- Innovative Photo Exhibit Part of Project to Build Supports for Newcomers
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award