News» Go to news main
MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship
Congratulations to one one our Post-Professional Students, Jen Fahey.
She will be awarded a $1000 scholarship on Dec 19th at an awards ceremony. Scholarships are awarded annually to employees of Eastern Health who are pursuing full or part-time education at a recognized post-secondary institution.
The criteria is as follows:
a. Applicants must have completed a minimum of two years of full-time worked service or equivalent hours to be eligible for a scholarship.
b. At the time of application, applicants must be enrolled in a program from a post-secondary institution of a least one academic year duration.
c. The scholarships will be awarded based on:
i. Letter to the scholarship review team
ii. Depth of resume
iii. Academic performance
iv. Initiative and contribution within Eastern Health or in the community
v. Quality of letters of reference
d. Applicants must indicate in their letter of application how their program of study will benefit the clinical or administrative services of Eastern Health.
e. Previous recipients of an Eastern Health scholarship may be eligible to receive another Eastern Health scholarship, however preference will be given to applicants who have not previously received a scholarship from Eastern Health.
f. Any employee accessing other tuition support from Eastern Health will not be eligible for a scholarship in the same year.
g. Selection criteria may vary if the scholarship is provided by a sponsor such as a foundation, hospital auxiliary or a club.
Congratulations Jen and Keep up the Good Work!
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship
- School of Occupational Therapy hosts world‑renowned occupational therapist and scholar
- NEW 2017 AMPS Course