How can you get involved with NSSOT?
At the 2016 NSSOT Annual General Meeting we announced a change in how we will be approaching education funding for members now that the COTF funded NSERF Grants are not being offered anymore. The top priority of our strategic plan is to provide educational support and opportunities for members to continue their professional development. A proposal to provide NSSOT Education/Research Bursaries was approved at the 2013 AGM but this proposal was never implemented. The NSSOT executive is working to implement this new educational grant but in order to make this education funding available to members we need volunteers to commit to meeting once a year to review the applications. The first group meeting will be held as soon as we have a committee of volunteers to review and update the existing process to so we can prepare to launch the new funding in 2017. Please contact Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in getting this exciting new program off the ground.
- Innovative Photo Exhibit Part of Project to Build Supports for Newcomers
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship