Mayor Mike Savage and his hospitable staff were on hand at Grand Parade in the centre of downtown Halifax on the morning of October 14 for the Declaration of ‘October is OT Month’. Mayor Savage described the contributions occupational therapists make in the region and to the citizens of Halifax. The brief event was photographed, tweeted and shared on facebook. Special thanks to Dr. Robin Stadnyk who was able to join the ‘intimate’ group on that brisk fall day.
- Innovative Photo Exhibit Part of Project to Build Supports for Newcomers
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship