News» Go to news main
From our Faculty: Jonathan Harris
At the moment, I happily spend a large portion of my time teaching and tutoring neuroscience. In the winter term, I look forward to supervising both full and part-time students on fieldwork placements at various community agencies, in addition to other tutoring and lab coordination within the School of Occupational Therapy. I have an ongoing interest in occupational therapy’s participation in uniprofessional and interprofessional simulation. Fortunately, the new Collaborative Health Education Building (CHEB) offers many exciting opportunities in this area. When I can find the time, I am an occasional collaborator with the research group based in Dr. Diane MacKenzie’s iCare lab (@iCARE_DAL), where we examine cutting edge approaches to eye tracking in the context of healthcare and interprofessional education. Finally, I have a growing interest in novel data analysis techniques as they relate to occupational therapy, and try to take every available opportunity to analyze interesting datasets.
- Innovative Photo Exhibit Part of Project to Build Supports for Newcomers
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship