News» Go to news main
Canadian Mental Health Assoc. 'Mosaic for Mental Health' Fundraiser
The Canadian Mental Health Association (CMHA) Mosaic for Mental Health Fundraiser was held at the Craig Gallery in Alderney Landing on the evening of October 13, 2016. This year’s fundraiser was even more financially successful than last year’s event. Over 800 pieces of artwork created by 300+ professional/amateur artists were on sale for $25./each with the majority being sold. The Nova Scotia Society of Occupational Therapists (NSSOT) was a major sponsor of the event with a $1,000. donation to this very deserving community organization. On hand for the Opening Reception was Chris McWilliam, CMHA (past) Board Member and occupational therapist, Genea Teskey who is the Executive Director of NSSOT, and Carmel O’Keefe, occupational therapist. The evening was very well attended and media were on hand for interviews and photos with the CMHA community members and artists.
- Innovative Photo Exhibit Part of Project to Build Supports for Newcomers
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship