Our new Director of the School, Dr. Lynn Shaw, and Dean of Health Professions, Dr. Alice Aiken, were front and centre at a Welcome Reception for Dal@OT Alumni on Friday evening, October 14. Emceed by Dr. Brenda Merritt, we learned ‘little-known facts’ about our two new leaders which gave the evening a light and informal touch. A candle-lit and spit-polished Simulation Suite, newly opened in the School of Occupational Therapy in the winter of 2016, was the perfect setting for the 30+ attendees. The Class of 1991 had a wonderful turnout of classmates as did the Class of 2016.
- Innovative Photo Exhibit Part of Project to Build Supports for Newcomers
- OT student presentations and publications
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship