The AMPS is an internationally recognized occupational therapy assessment, used to evaluate a person’s quality of performance of personal or instrumental activities of daily living. Dalhousie University School of Occupational Therapy is hosting a course. Read more here [PDF - 231kB] You must complete the Registration Form [PDF - 410kB]
- First eOTo OT Knowledge Sharing Workshop a Success!
- SOT Assistant Prof. Named Canadian Occupational Therapist Federation 2019 Scholar!
- Assistant Professor Receives Belong Research Fellowship Award
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student has article published in the Brazilian Journal of Occupational Therapy
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives 2017 COTF Master's Scholarship
- MSc(OT)‑Post Professional Student receives Eastern Health Scholarship
- School of Occupational Therapy hosts world‑renowned occupational therapist and scholar
- NEW 2017 AMPS Course