School of Nursing Research News
Faculty of Health Research News
- Dal study shows importance of physical activity and social connection for kids during COVID‑19 lockdowns
- New PUPPY study examines primary health care during COVID
- More than fun and games: PhD in Health student advancing knowledge on the importance of play for African Nova Scotian girls
- Summer homework for families? Go outside and play!
- Indigenous‑Academic Collaboration Aims on Transforming Health Research in Mi’kma’ki, Labrador and Beyond
Please join us in congratulating the recipients of the Sigma Rho Rho Chapter Poster Awards for our CTNHR Virtual Fall Poster Session, October 21, 2020:
Best Student Poster Presentation Awards
Emma Stirling Cameron, MA in Health Promotion Student.
Access to Postnatal Health Services & Supports: The Experiences of Resettled Syrian Refugee Women
Vanessa MacLennan, BScN Student
African Canadian Nurses in the Nursing Profession in Canada: A Scoping Review Protocol
Hwayeon Danielle Shin, MScN Student
A Poststructural Analysis: Current Practices for Suicide Prevention by Nurses in the Emergency Department and Areas of Improvement
Thank you to all our participants. We have a recording of the poster session on our webpage at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR5-tYsWSI4&feature=youtu.be