School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Yarmouth Faculty Members Receive CCSNE Designations
Congratulations to Sandy Redmond, Amber Jacquard, Melanie Deveau, Paula D'Eon and Danielle Byrne-Surette all of whom have successfully completed the CASN Clinical Simulation program! This means there are now five faculty members at the Yarmouth Campus with official Canadian Certified Simulation Nurse Educator (CCSNE) designations. They have worked hard for this accomplishment over the past 1.5 years, especially this last year with all its challenges.
- Celebrating Caritas Colleague Lisa Godberg‑Watson Caring Science Institute
- International Black Health Conference
- Patient Partners and researchers work together to navigate and spread knowledge about nurse‑led primary care in Nova Scotia
- Congrats to Ashley Jadis Bradley for being awarded a bursary through Indspire’s Building Brighter Futures: Bursaries, Scholarships, and Awards program.
- Q&A: Nursing Students & LTC Placement Opportunities
- Update for Students: Healthcare Students to Support Long‑term Care Sectors
- Dawn Googoo is named one of Best Health's 2021 Health Heros
- Prioritized seats Dal BScN Mi'kmaq and ANS students Nov 19 2021