School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Dalhousie School of Nursing Yarmouth Campus Pinning Ceremony 2020
On November 17, 2020, the Yarmouth Campus held their 25th Annual Pinning Ceremony. Getting ready for clinical is an exciting time for Semester 3 nursing students as they are looking forward to putting their clinical lab and virtual learning to good use during their first clinical placement. The Dalhousie University School of Nursing pin represents a student’s first steps into the clinical setting. The Pinning Ceremony was organized by Y-DUNS with the help of Rose Clements (site secretary) so family and faculty could attend the ceremony virtually. Special thank you to Sophie Surette and Barbara Webster from the Semester 6 Class of 2021 for addressing and pinning the Semester 3 students Class of 2022. Sophie Surette (Class of 2021) and Addie Hersey (Class of 2022) provided inspirational words to the class which focused on their many successes to date, congratulating them on their hard work and commitment to the profession of nursing.
All COVID-19 protocols were followed during the Pinning Ceremony at the Yarmouth Campus.
- Dawn GooGoo's Information Morning Interview about her new role through Dalhousie's L'nu Nursing Initiative
- Call for applications: Neonatal Nurse Practitioner (NNP) program‑September 2022 admission
- Call for applications: Nurse Practioner (NP) Program‑ January 2022 admission
- Athanasius Sylliboy receiving the Dr. Robert Strang Community Hero Award
- Acknowledging the past and a commitment to action
- Every Child Matters
- Dal Nursing PhD (c) Rachel Ollivier Named One of 100 Health Leaders by OptiMyzMag
- Yarmouth Faculty Members Receive CCSNE Designations