School of Nursing News» Go to news main
SON Director, Prof Inducted to American Academy of Nursing
Congratulations to our director Dr. Ruth Martin-Misener and SON professor Dr. Gail Tomblin Murphy on their recent induction as Fellows of the American Academy of Nursing (AAN).
Dr.Martin-Misener (L) and Dr.Tomblin Murphy (R) (Photo: provided)
The Academy serves the public and the nursing profession by advancing health policy, practice, and science through organizational excellence and effective nursing leadership. Academy Fellows are nursing's most accomplished leaders in education, management, practice, and research.
Dr. Tomblin Murphy is VP Research at Nova Scotia Health Authority (NSHA) and is a past director SON.
- Dal's Covid‑19 Response
- Ellen Page, Dal School of Nursing Researcher's Film Releases on Netflix
- SON Director, Prof Inducted to American Academy of Nursing
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop
- 34 new members inducted into STTI Rho Rho Chapter
- Academic Appointments
- SON, Nunavut Arctic College celebrate their 20‑year successful, collaborative partnership
- SON 2019 Scholarships, Recipients of the Nursing R&D Grants