School of Nursing News» Go to news main
Prof. Damilola Iduye is the successful recipient of the 2018 EB Professorship
The School of Nursing is pleased to announce that Professor Damilola Iduye is the successful 2018 candidate for the E.B. Eddy Professorship.
The Professorship provides release time to a teaching faculty member to pursue scholarly contributions to teaching and learning in nursing over a two year period and is part of the SON’s commitment to implement Boyer’s Model of Scholarship.
In collaboration with faculty colleagues, graduate and undergraduate nursing students, and external stakeholders, Prof. Iduye plans to use the release time to work on three papers exploring the impact of millennial students' engagement in the undergraduate program on academic success, the learning experience, attrition rate, graduation rate, professional satisfaction, as well as the strategies for positive learning experience and workforce retention.
The professorship will run from January 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2020.
Congratulations Prof. Iduye and best wishes for success in meeting your objectives for the Professorship.
- SON, Nunavut Arctic College celebrate their 20‑year successful, collaborative partnership
- SON 2019 Scholarships, Recipients of the Nursing R&D Grants
- Updates from Yarmouth Campus
- Dr. Ruth Martin‑Misener has been appointed Director, School of Nursing 2019‑2024
- Nova Scotia Nursing faculty visit the Nurse of the Mediterranean
- 2019 Nursing Awards Celebration
- Nova Scotia Integrated Health Research and Innovation Strategy with Dean Kozey
- JBI Comprehensive Systematic Review Training Workshop, May 6‑10